Friday, March 15, 2013

Lila, Lila, Lila

Last night I mixed up some of lila's normal food with hedgie care formula and baby food. I thought Turkey and gravy baby food would mask the smell of the new diet food, and I think it did. She either hated it or it hardened before she could finish it. This morning it looked as if she ate some of it but the rest was crusted to the dish. I'm doing my best to round off her diet but shes being picky. There's got to be something I can do to get her to eat the new food.


I finally got a good picture of Lila's mystery lump. Normally she wont let me flip her over for a up close picture, but today during bath time I figured out how to get one. I have a water proof camera so I started recording, picked her up in front of the camera, then got a screen shot while watching the video.


Poor baby. I feel worse and worse as each day goes by. I get paid this upcoming Wednesday and I will skip class if I have to, to take her to the vet. I turned to Craigslist to see if people in my community knew of a vet I could take her to. I hope this thing isn't cancerous, but my gut feeling is not good. The waiting is killing me but theres nothing I can do until Wednesday. I feel so hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment