Monday, March 25, 2013

Pre-Vet setup

The boys had their first outing in my room. Normally they get to be out in the hall since that area is completely empty. I did the best to chin proof the room. They really enjoyed looking at their reflections.








I have to use my bath tub to accommodate my weekly deep cleanings. please don't worry about the exercise balls. They use them for about 5 minutes while I set up the play pen. I will not be using these in the summer months.

Miss Lila has her vet appointment tomorrow afternoon and we are packed and ready to go already. I have white cloths, food, water, serving dishes and bedding in case she has to stay over night. Hopefully she can come home with us.
I spoke with her old owners to see what the deal with her lump was. They had her for 6 months and it went from the size of a pea to nickle size. They came to visit the other day and I asked if it got any bigger and she was shocked. It had in fact grown a lot. She said one day it busted open and was bleeding everywhere, which leads me to believe its a vascular tumor. I'm not a vet so I really don't know.

Lastly I wanted to show you the glass pieces I've made.


No comments:

Post a Comment