Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tricking the picky eater..

Recently Ive tried to add Senseed's Vita Exotic to Lila's diet. First i tried to replace about a fourth of her food, which she promptly picked her old food out and left the new food in the dish. Next was the baby food fiasco. I'm not entirely sure if it hardened up on her or she didn't care for it. My most recent attempt turned out well but Im not happy about the method. Last night I left her food on top of her cage, my poor baby was starving this morning. So knowing she had a big appetite, I mixed a 50/50 portion of her Blue Indoor formula with the Vita Exotics and added Wellness Turkey & Duck wet food. I think shes enjoyed it but after a couple hours it all blended together and died up. I gave her a fresh bowl for the rest of the night but I left out her precious Blue dried food.

Picking out her favorite pieces



 Tonight's dinner (I'm blogging when I should be having my dinner)




\


Today I went to the thrift store I work at and picked up a beautiful green chinchiller! Its big enough for both boys to cuddle on. I also picked them up some baby food puffs for treats.

These should be fine in moderation.

Scored this for 5 bucks!! 

I love when they sleep on their sides :) so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment