Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pulling out off the stops for mis Lila


I've been crossing off my list, buying everything for Lila lately. So she's getting more blog worth attention. I picked up meal worms and a hedgehog specific food the other afternoon. The food was about 10 dollars and for about 25 meal worms I spent 3.00 dollars. I knew she liked the worms already but I underestimated by how much. She grabbed that suck out of my finger tips so fast! They were swallowed in about 3 seconds. She did not like the new food. I only replaced about a fourth of her normal serving. Tonight I tryed the same ratio of cat food and the hedgie diet, but this time I added turkey and gravy baby food. Not a lot but enough to cover all the food. Its the first time with baby food as well. Shes a piggy and I'm sure she will eat some of it if not all of it.



Lila finally acquired enough stuff to have her own Tupperware container. I have a big bag of friskies that I plan to feed to her after she gets used to Vita Exotics Hedgehog food. The plan is to have a mix consisting of all three foods for variety of taste. I bought an assortment of baby foods also. In her One Direction rinse cup, I have her toothbrush rolled up in a girly pink hand towel and Johnson's & Johnson's baby shampoo. I want to find Aveeno oatmeal baby shampoo and Johnson’s & Johnson’s lavender baby wash to change the smell up.


If you know of any essentials I'm missing please let me know. All I can think of that's left is a smaller pair of nail clippers.

I have a ton of fleece on hand but I'm always picking up more are thrift stores. I left a bag of fleece at my friends house to sew but she became to busy with work so I brought it back home. I completely forgot how much I bought. I work at a thrift store so I bring home fleece blankets every other day. I don't think you could possibly have too many but when's enough, enough?

 Fleece I had already                                                                                                 The new stuff

Thanks and feel free to leave advice, comments, concerns, or what ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment